M.Sc. Qing Cao
Freie Universität Berlin (FU-Berlin)
“Studies on Preparation and Hydrogen Evolution Performance of Bimetallic Electrocatalysts”
|since 10/2019||Ph.D. Candidate, FU Berlin, Germany|
|09/2016-06/2019||Master Studies of Chemistry at Nanjing Tech University, China|
|09/2012-06/2016||Bachelor Studies of Ploymer Materials at Shandong University of Science and Technology, China|
6) Guixiang Li, Jiayuan Yu, Ziqian Zhou, Renkun Li, Zhihua Xiang, Qing Cao, Lili Zhao, Xiwen Wang, Xinwen Peng, Hong Liu* and Weijia Zhou*
N-Doped Mo2C Nanobelts/Graphene Nanosheets Bonded with Hydroxy Nanocellulose as Flexible and Editable Electrode for Hydrogen Evolution Reaction.
iScience, 2019, 19, 1090-1100.
5) Guixiang Li, Jingang Wang, Jiayuan Yu, Hui Liu, Qing Cao, Jialei Dua, Lili Zhao, Jin Jia, Hong Liu* and Weijia Zhou*
Ni-Ni3P nanoparticles embedded into N, P-doped carbon on 3D graphene frameworks via in situ phosphatization of saccharomycetes with multifunctional electrodes for electrocatalytic hydrogen production and anodic degradation.
Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2019, 118147.
4) Ping Li,1 Qing Cao,1 Dehua Zheng,* Abdulmohsen Ali Alshehri, Yousef Gamaan Alghamidi, Khalid Ahmed Alzahrani, Minjun Kim, Jie Hou, Linfei Lai, Yusuke Yamauchi, Yusuke Ide, Yoshio Bando, Jeonghun Kim, Victor Malgras* and Jianjian Lin*
Synthesis of Mesoporous TiO2-B Nanobelts with Highly Crystalized Walls toward Efficient H2 Evolution.
Nanomaterials, 2019, 9(7), 919.
3) Qing Cao,1 Lili Zhao,1 Aili Wang, Linjing Yang, Linfei Lai, Zhong-Li Wang, Jeonghun Kim, Weijia Zhou,* Yusuke Yamauchi* and Jianjian Lin*
Tailored Synthesis of Zn-N Co-doped Porous MoC Nanosheets toward Efficient Hydrogen Evolution.
Nanoscale, 2019, 11, 1700–1709.
2) Lili Zhao, Zhiyuan Yang, Qing Cao, Linjing Yang, Xiaofei Zhang, Jin Jia, Yuanhua Sang, Hsin-Jay Wu, Weijia Zhou* and Hong Liu*
An earth-abundant and multifunctional Ni nanosheets array as electrocatalysts and heat absorption layer integrated thermoelectric device for overall water splitting.
Nano Energy, 2019, 56, 563–570.
1) Lili Zhao, Qing Cao, Aili Wang, Jiazhi Duan, Weijia Zhou*, Yuanhua Sang* and Hong Liu*
Iron oxide embedded titania nanowires – An active and stable electrocatalyst for oxygen evolution in acidic media.
Nano Energy, 2018, 45, 118–126.
¹ These authors contributed equally to the manuscript.