Picture by: Michael Fahrig
The pre‐conference Ph.D. workshop (on September 27, 2017)
- focuses on transformation processes and competence‐based strategic management
- provides an opportunity to receive individual feedback from senior researchers, who are selected with regard to their expertise in relevant topics
- provides time and space for presenting and discussing thesis in a group of peers
- features an additional social event
- number of workshop participants is limited to 10 Ph.D. candidates To apply for the workshop, please submit a short description of your thesis project (max. 1.000 words) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31, 2017. Please indicate that you are submitting for the Ph.D. workshop.