Henri Elad Altman - Userpage
Welcome to my personal webpage. I am currently a Dirichet Postdoctoral Fellow in Mathematics at Freie Universität Berlin. My research focuses on the probabilistic properties of solutions of singular stochastic partial differential equations, such as their long-time behavior, the existence of local times, and the strong Feller property. These questions are motivated by and apply to the study of scaling limit of a family of discrete random models known as wetting models.
I defended my PhD in Paris in 2019 under the supervision of Lorenzo Zambotti . Between 2019 and 2021 I was a Chapman Fellow in Mathematics at Imperial College London.
Here is my CV.
- H. Elad Altman (2022): Taylor Estimates for the laws of pinned Bessel bridges, and Integration by Parts , arXiv preprint 2204.03904.
- H. Elad Altman (2021): Bessel SPDEs with general Dirichlet boundary conditions , Electron. J. Probab. 26 1 - 36, 2021.
- H. Elad Altman (2020) : Integration by parts formulae for the laws of Bessel bridges via hypergeometric functions , Electron. Commun. Probab. 25 1 - 11, 2020.
- Jean-Dominique Deuschel, Henri Elad Altman, Tal Orenshtein (2019): On the gradient dynamics associated with wetting models , arXiv preprint 1908.08850
- H. Elad Altman and L. Zambotti (2019): Bessel SPDEs and renormalised local times , Probability Theory and Related Fields (2019)
- H. Elad Altman (2018): Bismut-Elworthy-Li Formulae for Bessel Processes , Séminaire de Probabilités XLIX 2018 - Springer
- PhD thesis.
- Winter semesters 2021-2022 and 2022-2023: lecturer for the course Statistics for Data Science, FU Berlin. Lecture notes.
- Fall 2020-2021: lecturer for the Year 3 module Measure and Integration, Imperial College London
- 2019: teaching assistant for Bachelor's probability course, Sorbonne Université
- Fall 2017-2018: teaching assistant for the Bachelor's course "Mesure, Intégration et Probabilités" at ISUP, Sorbonne Université
- A. Djurdjevac, H. Elad Altman and T. Rosati (2023): Snapshot on Regularization by Noise (Snapshots of modern Mathematics from Oberwolfach, submitted to the Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach)