|Dr. Lei Han
(PostDoc at FU Berlin)
Freie Universität Berlin (FU-Berlin)
Institut für Chemie und Biochemie
“Semiconductor-based nanomaterials: synthesis and photo-electrocatalytic applications”
supervision by Prof. Shaojun Dong, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
|since 08/2017||Postdoctoral researcher in the group of Prof. Dr. Siegfried Eigler at Freie Universität Berlin|
|06/2016 – 06/2017||Postdoctoral researcher in the group of Prof. Dr. Zhongwei Chen at University of Waterloo (Canada)|
|03/2015 – 03/2016||Postdoctoral researcher in the group of Prof. Dr. Xiongwen (David) Lou at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)|
|09/2009 – 01/2015||Ph. D. in Analytical Chemistry in the group of Prof. Shaojun Dong at University of Chinese Academy of Sciences|
|(1) Lei Han, Tongwen Yu, Wen Lei, Wenwen Liu, Kun Feng, Yuanli Ding, Gaopeng Jiang, Pan Xu, Zhongwei Chen, Nickel–Cobalt Mixed Metal Phosphide Encapsulated into Nitrogen-doped Carbon Nanopyramids for Enhanced Oxygen Evolution Reaction, Journal of Materials Chemistry A. 2017, 5, 16568-16572.
(2) Lei Han, Kun Feng, Zhongwei Chen. A Flexible Electrode Based on Cobalt Nickel Nitride Nanowires for Overall Water Splitting, Energy Technology, 2017, doi: 10.1002/ente.201700108.
(3) Lei Han,¹ Miao Xu,¹ Yujie Han, You Yu, Shaojun Dong, Core-Shell-Structured Tungsten Carbide Encapsulated within Nitrogen-doped Carbon Spheres for Enhanced Hydrogen Evolution, ChemSusChem, 2016, 9, 2784 –2787.
(4) Lei Han, Shaojun Dong, Erkang Wang, Transition-metal (Co, Ni and Fe)-based Electrocatalysts for Water Oxidation Reaction, Advanced Materials, 2016, 28, 9266–9291.
(5) Lei Han, Xinyao Yu, Xiong Wen (David) Lou, Formation of Prussian Blue Analogue Nanocages and Their Conversion into Ni-Co Mixed Oxide for Enhanced Oxygen Evolution, Advanced Materials, 2016, 28, 4601–4605.
(6) Lei Han, Shaojun Guo, Ping Wang, Shaojun Dong, Light-driven Membraneless Hydrogen Peroxide-based Fuel Cells, Advanced Energy Materials, 2015, 5, 1400424.
(7) Lei Han, Shaojun Guo, Miao Xu, Shaojun, Dong, Photoelectrochemical Battery for Efficient Energy Recovery, Chemical Communications, 2014,50, 13331-13333.
(8) Lei Han, Lu Bai, Shaojun Dong, Self-powered Visual Ultraviolet Photodetector with Prussian Blue Electrochromic Display, Chemical Communications, 2014, 50, 802-804.
(9) Lei Han, Zhikun Xu, Ping Wang and Shaojun Dong, Facile Synthesis of a Free-standing Ag@AgCl Film for a High Performance Photocatalyst and Photodetector, Chemical Communications, 2013, 49, 4953-4955.
(10) Lingling Zhang,¹ Lei Han,¹ Peng Hu, Li Wang, Shaojun Dong, TiO2 Nanotube Arrays: Intrinsic Peroxidase Mimetics, Chemical Communications, 2013, 49, 10480-10482.
(11) Lei Han, Peng Hu, Zhikun Xu and Shaojun Dong, Electrodeposition and Photoelectrochemical Properties of p-Type BiOIαCl1-α Nanoplatelet Thin Films, Electrochimica Acta, 2014, 115, 263-268.
(12) Lei Han, Chengzhou Zhu, Li Wang and Shaojun Dong, Facile Synthesis of Chain-like CoCu Bimetallic Nanomaterials and Their Catalytic Properties, Catalysis Science & Technology, 2013, 3, 1501-1504.
(13) Lei Han, Chengzhou Zhu, Peng Hu and Shaojun Dong, One-pot Synthesis of an Au@TiO2 Core–shell Nanocomposite and Its Catalytic Property, RSC Advances, 2013, 3, 12568-12570.
(14) Lei Han,¹ Lu Bai,¹ Chengzhou Zhu, Yizhe Wang and Shaojun Dong, Improving the Performance of a Membraneless and Mediatorless Glucose–air Biofuel Cell with a TiO2 Nanotube Photoanode, Chemical Communications, 2012, 48, 6103-6105.
(15) Lei Han, Ping Wang and Shaojun Dong, Progress in Graphene-based Photoactive Nanocomposites as a Promising Class of Photocatalyst, Nanoscale, 2012, 4, 5814-5825.
(16) Lei Han, Ping Wang, Chengzhou Zhu, Yueming Zhai and Shaojun Dong, Facile Solvothermal Synthesis of Cube-like Ag@AgCl: a Highly Efficient Visible Light Photocatalyst, Nanoscale, 2011, 3, 2931-2935.
¹ these authors contributed equally to the manuscript