Freie Universität Berlin
I have received my PhD at the
Berlin Mathematical School in April 2017 under the supervision of Holger Reich.
I am a guest of Nathalie Wahl at Copenhagen University from May till July 2017.
- Representation stability
- Homological stability
- Diagram algebras
- Combinatorial representation theory
(1) BSc thesis: On groups with no elements with composite order
(2) MSc thesis: Representation theory of the Temperley-Lieb algebras and the Brauer algebras
(3) Stabilty results for Houghton groups (j/w Xiaolei Wu), published, Algebr. Geom. Topol. 16 (2016), no. 4, 2365—2377.
(4) Representation stability for filtrations of Torelli groups, submitted
(5) PhD thesis: Representation stability for filtrations of Torelli groups
(6) Central stability homology, submitted
(7) Central stability for the homology of congruence subgroups and the second homology of Torelli groups (j/w Jeremy Miller and Jenny Wilson), submitted