Workshop // 20-22 March 2019 // Berlin
Women in Homotopy Theory and Algebraic Geometry II
Home || Schedule || Participants || Abstracts || Practical Info || Registration
This workshop is dedicated to the promotion of female researchers in the field of homotopy theory and algebraic geometry. The main aim of this workshop is to provide a platform for female researchers (ranging from graduate students to senior experts) to present their work in a friendly environment which stimulates future collaborations. There will also be invited talks by established female researchers. Male participants are very welcome and encouraged to attend.
This is the second edition of this workshop. The website of the first edition can be found here.
• Natàlia Castellana (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona)
• Frances Kirwan (University of Oxford)
• Sarah Whitehouse (University of Sheffield)
• Susanna Zimmermann (Université d'Angers)
• Niny Arcila (The University of British Columbia)
• Candace Bethea (University of South Carolina)
• Eloise Hamilton (University of Oxford)
• Jocelyne Ishak (University of Kent)
• Abigail Linton (University of Southampton)
• Ingrid Membrillo (University of Southampton)
• Morgan Opie (Harvard University)
• Viktoriya Ozornova (Ruhr-Universitšt Bochum)
• Sabrina Pauli (University of Oslo)
• Charanya Ravi (University of Regensburg)
• Lena Vos (KU Leuven)
Please register here if you would like to attend the workshop. Note that the deadline to apply for financial support was end of October 2018.
This workshop is supported by the German Research Foundation through the priority program SPP 1786.
Organisers: Joana Cirici (Universitat de Barcelona), Victoria Hoskins (Freie Universität Berlin) Alejandra Rincón (Freie Universität Berlin) and Oliver Röndigs (Universität Osnabrück).